Sidneyeve Matrix is an academic based in Canada. On Twitter, she is known as @sidneyeve and has over 17,000 followers – perhaps you are one of them, in which case, great! If you aren’t, read on.
There is a reason why @sidneyeve has more than 17,000 followers. She shares great excellent content on the impact of digital technology, and social media in particular, on popular culture.
Her stream includes news on technological developments, how organisations are using social media, and how users interact with the technology – in a variety of scenarios (including higher education). So, if you are interested in digital and social, then, surely, @Sidneyeve will share something of interest for you.
I would also recommend that you sign up to Sidneyeve’s blog ‘Datasnacks’. The blog does exactly what the title suggests: delivers little snippets of data from the latest market research on topics related to social media and digital culture.
This friday, follow @Sidneyeve for data and insight on digital popular culture.
Previous follow friday recommendations (in alphabetical order):
– @arjantupan – for a bit of poetry in your life (Mar., 9th 2012)
– @ejtennant – Witty and entertaining posts from the creator of #virtualsecretsanta (Dec., 23rd 2011)
– @inesvarelasilva – Nutrition and health researcher, supporter of theatrical arts and Zumba fanatic (Jan., 27th 2012)
– @liveBarefoot – Redefining bookstores (Oct., 14th 2011)
– @markwschaefer – The latest insight into Social Media and what it means for businesses (Jan., 20th 2012)
– @mrsoaroundworld – For the hedonist in you (Oct., 21st 2011)
– @myographer – Management, pirates and personal branding (Oct., 7th 2011)
– @OxfordCityGuide – Helps you make the most of living in Oxford (Sep., 30th 2011)
– @PaulFennemore – For a strategic view on the potential and pitfalls of social commerce (Oct., 28th 2011)
– @PhD2Published – Academic writing advice and encouragement (Nov., 18th 2011)
– @ProfBangNguyen – Links to, and thoughts on, the latest technical developments and its consequences for marketing (Jan., 13th 2012)
– @pushingsocial – To help you make the most of your blog (Mar., 2nd 2012)
– @qualityhunters – A great example of how to engage with a community on Social Media (Feb., 3rd 2012)
– @TMNinja – for useful tips to improve your productivity (Mar., 30th 2012)
– @tomfishburne – for a regular laugh about serious (marketing) matters (Feb., 17th 2012)