Chances are that you are struggling to fit everything you want to do in the 24 hours of the day. And Twitter may not be helping there, because of the all the interesting content coming your way (OK, OK – and lots of useless stuff, too).
So, this week, my #followfriday recommendation goes to @TMNinja, aka the Time Management Ninja.
The @TMNinja feed provides a variety of tips to improve your productivity – from the obvious ones like doing the most important things in the morning, to the surprising ones like having a hobby or taking a nap.
This friday, follow @TMNinja for useful tips to improve your productivity.
Previous follow friday recommendations (in alphabetical order):
– @arjantupan – for a bit of poetry in your life (Mar., 9th 2012)
– @ejtennant – Witty and entertaining posts from the creator of #virtualsecretsanta (Dec., 23rd 2011)
– @inesvarelasilva – Nutrition and health researcher, supporter of theatrical arts and Zumba fanatic (Jan., 27th 2012)
– @liveBarefoot – Redefining bookstores (Oct., 14th 2011)
– @markwschaefer – The latest insight into Social Media and what it means for businesses (Jan., 20th 2012)
– @mrsoaroundworld – For the hedonist in you (Oct., 21st 2011)
– @myographer – Management, pirates and personal branding (Oct., 7th 2011)
– @OxfordCityGuide – Helps you make the most of living in Oxford (Sep., 30th 2011)
– @PaulFennemore – For a strategic view on the potential and pitfalls of social commerce (Oct., 28th 2011)
– @PhD2Published – Academic writing advice and encouragement (Nov., 18th 2011)
– @ProfBangNguyen – Links to, and thoughts on, the latest technical developments and its consequences for marketing (Jan., 13th 2012)
– @pushingsocial – To help you make the most of your blog (Mar., 2nd 2012)
– @qualityhunters – A great example of how to engage with a community on Social Media (Feb., 3rd 2012)
– @tomfishburne – for a regular laugh about serious (marketing) matters (Feb., 17th 2012)