Next week, I am joining 5 other researchers and practitioners working in the field of AI, for an evening event, examining various use cases of AI, from law to the built environment, and including customer service.
In my talk, I will be sharing the early findings from a research project that investigates what frustrates customers when they use AI for customer service.
If you are in London, join us for this event, in Brunel University London. It is free, but registration is required.
- Insights into the impact of AI from different perspectives
Professor Ashley Braganza, Director of the Centre for AI, Brunel University London
- The challenges of Artificial Intelligence for Copyright Law, A Case Study in Music
Dr Hayleigh Bosher, Lecturer, Intellectual Property Law, Brunel University London
- Gigification, Job Engagement and Satisfaction: initial findings from research
Dr Weifeng Chen, Senior Lecturer in International Business, Brunel University London
- How digitisation can support sustainability in the built environment
Dr Eleni Iacovidou, Lecturer in Environmental Management, Brunel University London
- Sources of dissatisfaction in AI-powered customer service interactions
Dr Ana Isabel Canhoto, Reader in Marketing, Brunel University London
- AI Use Cases and Adoption
Kevin Butler, Managing Director, Centigy
Follow this LINK for further information, and to register.